11 countries agreed: the time to act is now. Around 40 participants from Germany, Romania, Mexico, USA, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia, UK, Switzerland joined the first International Smart Factory Summit on 22nd + 23rd November 2018 at Swiss Smart Factory. Together they share best practises and work on the idea of a worldwide network of Smart Factories as hubs for digital innovation.
The summit was also a success as it featured outstanding keynote presentations and site visits:
- Adrian Widmer, Project Manager “Technology and Innovation for the Future of Production”, presenting: “Future of Production Lighthouses”, World Economic Forum
- Dr. Dimitris Kiritsis, Professor for ICT Sustainable Manufacturing EPFL, “Competences & Skills for the Future of Production”
- Sebastian Friess, President Berne Economic Development Agency, presenting: “Swiss Innovation Policy “
- Dr.-Ing. Dr. h.c. Detlef Zühlke, Founder and chairman of Technologie-Initiative SmartFactory Kaiserslautern presenting: “Building the World’s First Smart Factory”
- Omega AG for the guidance and insight into their modern production facility
Diesen Beitrag teilen